Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Don't Know Why I Bother

We got Becca this adorable little chair from Pottery Barn Kids for Christmas, and I had romantic notions it would be her reading chair--that she would sit lovingly next to me and we would read together. Thus far, this is the sum total of it's use:







Where, you might ask, is the Little Miss sitting? Well, right here, of course:



Yup, that's the one of the dog's beds. I blame The Banker's lineage for this. After all, his family was known as the Clampetts at their country club, and one of his siblings has been known to wear a tank-top and flip-flops to a funeral. I'm not even kidding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS! This just made my night. And where is your little sister sitting? On a rejected couch from one of the boys' dead grandmothers. So maybe Becca is more like her Aunt Muffy after all!