Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Annoying!!!

I'm eating at the computer while The Banker and I watch Lost. Yeah, I know. Not an ideal eating situation. But I have a freelance article to complete...and The Banker likes to joke that I'm addicted to the Internet. Ha ha.

So I run to the other room for two minutes and return to find The Banker absorbed in a commercial. And the cat eating my chicken. All of two feet from The Banker's face. How is it that a TV can absorb a man's entire focus?

Grrrr and hissss.

2 comments:

Shel said...

Grrr and hiss ... isn't that what the cat said when you took away his chicken?

Our cat licked my last Pop Tart ... but I ate it anyway.

Kat said...

Ketchum was seriously pissed when I swatted him away from the chicken. It was delicious soy-sauce marinated chicken that had been grilled to perfection. Sigh.