Monday, January 23, 2006

The Green-Eyed Monster

Okay, not quite green. Perhaps a good-natured sage or even a mint? Mom and Dad are vacationing in Costa Rica this week, and as I sit in my darkened cubicle for too many hours a day, I wish I were there, too.

Instead I stare at the screen saver...images of vibrant blue waters, thatched huts, and swaying palm trees. And it makes me want to hurry up and plan our Farewell to Independence Tour. The Banker and I always planned to take a big trip before settling down, and this year we're hoping to take such a vacation. Where to? When?

Well, we're weighing our options and our pocketbooks. And in the meantime, the cubicle walls are beginning to close in. And those phone calls from The Four Seasons are making me weep.

2 comments:

theCallowQueen said...

Gee, Kat, sounds like you've got a bad case of the baby-wanting bug!

Anonymous said...

Damn that baby-wanting bug....
I did use our caller-block on the FourSeasons.