Thursday, February 23, 2006

An interesting experiment

I had my second of two eye surgeries today in the hopes of providing me with 20/20 vision. Before the surgery I was given valium (only the second time I've had it). Then I went home and slept for hours. Then ate, a ton. And had a rum and coke or several. And I'm realyl, really tired of correcting my ty;ping. The Banker's off to a work-re;lated party, and I'm all patch-eyed and bired and eating and drining. =-) Okay, from the looks at my tyiing, a fair amount of imbibing. I thought it'd be intersting to gve typing while slightly intoxicated a go. And here it is. Not very compelling or exciting. Sigh.

Tomorrow at work is gonna suck. I think the whole work thing a little overrated. An annoying patch over my eye is also overrated. Did Imentiopn I don't want to go to work tomorrow/!?!? I'mm toying with a career change. To what? I don't know. I'd like to try to save thwe world and get paid for it. A decent amount of pay. And I realize that
's waaay too much to ask. Why doesn't the Humane Society pay more?!?!

Am watching a movie about Venice. I looooved Venice. I'd like to go abck. But since I failed to win the lottery, that won't likely happen for years and years and years. I remember getting lost for hours in the bakc streets, finsding the best carnival mask coated in gold.

Okay, the HNamker;'s on his way home. And Sister #2 called to say I needed to pull my crap together or she'll have to come over and drive me through Hardys for ofood I don't need. Or maybe it was Arbys. But I've eated all the crackers and cheese and peanuts,. And I ddidn't run today, or relly yesterday.

Amd ,pst upsetting, I found a tooth on the carpeyt. One of the pugs ahas lost a tooth. Can ethey be getting that old ? IAm I that bad o f a mom for not brushing their teeth?!? It's the saddest looking tooth you ever saw....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this crap about wanting a job where you would save the world and get paid for it?!? That is precisely what I am doing at the current moment, and I get nothing but endless crap from our family for my heart-felt endeavors. Woe is me.