Monday, November 21, 2005

A resolution of sorts

I was waiting to post again until I was out of limbo...but that didn't happen as promised. The final word that was supposed to be handed down from onhigh Friday was postponed till Monday. That left a large expanse of weekend to be filled. Thankfully the demands of a friend's wedding kept me running around. A benefit from the type of exhaustion that sinks into your very bones? I was too tired to give much thought to Monday's answer.

Which by early afternoon still hadn't come. And oddly enough, I was a little numb to it all. If it does, fine. If it doesn't, fine. I just wanted to know so I could begin to plan out this coming year.

And then the phone call...

1 comment:

theCallowQueen said...

Darn it, Kat! I wanna know. The suspense is killing me. >whine<