Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blech. Urp. Bllarrrggt.

I'm home sick today fighting a stomach flu--the likes of which I haven't seen since my childhood. There's nothing worse than the feeling that you're suddenly going to lose all control in only a matter of seconds. And that loss of control happened all last night and into this morning. I feel as if I've been clobbered by a steel pipe in my head, stomach, and intestines. And of course, I can't take anything for the pain. The only upshot is I've lost three pounds in 12 hours. If the weight stays off, it may make my Halloween costume more doable...

So maybe MM is right. Maybe this is an ideal time for a guest blog. When The Banker returns from work, we'll see if we can get him to do a bit of typing before Lost sucks us in. And with that, I'm off to curl into the fetal position and cry for my Momma.

No comments: