Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where The Banker Weighs In...

First and foremost, does anyone know how to convert blogs into an audio format? Since I only occasionally and "irregularly" read Kat's blog, there is always a lot to catch up on...little does she know I check it almost every day.

Now per MM's request, I will do my best at blogging. I apologize in advance for any typos, editing flaws, etc., as I am much better with numbers than words.

As for the Aussie that followed Kat around the world, she is pretty accurate. And he did suck. I believe, and I think Kat would agree, that I was more than hospitable to the poor Aussie. The fact is that I was no match for the Aussie (that was a joke).


Ok, seriously, Kat and I reunited while she was away and between the hours of phone conversations and thousands of dollars in phone bills, (which translates to no money for bars because you only work a part time job, in a bank) we had figured out that we kind of liked each other over anyone else and that everyone else sucked--no offense world. The Aussie came over at a point in our relationship when we realized we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and even adopted a dog, our first child (animal) now one of three.

As for the most romantic thing ever done, well, let's face it, I couldn't exactly afford to travel half way around the world for her. But I will tell you this, no one and I mean absolutely no one, knows her better than I and no one wants her complete happiness more than I do.

Hope you all can understand what I am trying to say.

The Banker

1 comment:

theCallowQueen said...

Yay for the Banker!