Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oohh. Zippy!

So The Banker has gone ahead and begun trying to get rid of The Donger. The Donger is our reliable old Honda we purchased in the really big city when we realized we'd need two cars. The Donger is great. It very rarely needs food, lugs the dogs about with nary a dog hair in sight (love that grey-colored interior!), and is so small parking is a breeze.

But I've been unfaithful to The Donger. I dream of this zippy little sportscar:




I wanted a Nizzan 300ZX when I was growing up, and of course, as was my luck, they discontinued the car as soon as I hit the legal driving age. But what glorious redemption!! They've re-released the same kind of car, this time called the 350Z. We're looking at a silver little babe, though without the convertible option (as the top looks ridiculous when up). And how it purrs....

So we're going to try to sell the beloved Honda, and we'll see if I can get a zippy car. I've got a little over a year to enjoy this baby before I have to trade it in for a mommy mobile. This better be good!

No comments: